Som Plus-medlem får du: Tillgång till våra Plus-artiklar | Egen blogg och Portfolio | Fri uppladdning av dina bilder | Rabatt på kameraförsäkring och fotoresor | 20% rabatt på Leofoto-stativ och tillbehör | Köp till Sveriges mest lästa fototidning Fotosidan Magasin till extra bra pris.

Plusmedlemskap kostar 349 kr per år

Annons

<Officiell A700-tråd> SONY A700 lanserad!

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)
Britt-Inger skrev:
Vad bra, då kanske det blir ett alternativ. Hade tänkt mig en Canon 40D först men sen började jag kika lite på denna och gillar den faktiskt trots jag inte sett den ännu.
Vad ligger priset på ?

Dom har inte släppt den ännu men den kommer nog snart ut i handeln! Kjell

tannler skrev:
Verkar ganska rimligt med en återgång till hur det var på "the good old Minolta days"; Alpha i Asien, Dynax i Europa och Maxxum i Amerika. Alternativet är ju att bara ha en och samma kamera, med en drös språk, vilket driver upp priset.
Fast det dar stammer inte. Min Maxxum 5D (kopt i USA) pratar i alla fall svenska! Vilket ju, som andra redan papekat, verkar helt rimligt och maste vara det billigaste for tillverkaren, en kamera med alla sprak.

Olle skrev:
Det finns ju några systemkameror med "live-view" numera. Har någon av dom vridbar skärm?

Olle

Panasonic har en på G, DMC-L10, har kört A200 länge så jag skulle sakna vridbar skärm rejält känns det som varje gång jag tar i en systemare, som jag planerar byta upp mig till när plånboken jäst lite till :)

Mer handson reviews:

http://www.dyxum.com/dforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20236&PN=1

On Tuesday I went to Dublin and attended the Photovision show at Croke Park.

This was the first public outing of the A700 following the announcement last week. I'm going to put down my thoughts regarding the camera in no paricular order looking at the things that were of interest to me. If I have left out anything interests you, ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Shutter/Mirror.

I can't comment on the technical quality of the shutter, but it sounds and feels much smoother and there was noticeably less vibration transmitted to my fingers when it fired compared to the A100. Also, this might sound silly, but it now sounds more like a camera should sound and less like a screen door slamming :)

Focusing.

I took along my Dynax 7 as a comparison since that is the standard that Sony said they were working too. I compared the focussing speed in a wide a veriety of conditions as possible (not a huge variety in the hall!) The focussing was fast and positive. I even pointed it up at a hole in the false ceiling at an area that was almost black and it locked on using the focus assist. It equalled the Dynax 7 in every test I gave it.

It was absolutely superb for grab shots, I would have the camera down, bring it to my eye and press the shutter as soon as i could see it was pointing where I wanted. From bringing it to my eye (eye start on) to pressing the button was less than a second and it it was focussed and I got the shot every time.

Ergonomics.

I guess this is probably the most subjective part of all.

I have small hands and the grip where you hold the camera in your right hand initially felt almost too large. However I found once I positioned my hand slightly differently to how I would hold the A100 it was fine. I think it's simply that I have been used to the A100. After a while, I no longer noticed it.

I know it doesn't have the second dial. but I liked the layout of the controls. The three weather-sealed buttons on the top of the body give quick access to the common functions and I REALLY liked the Quick-navi. To use this, you press the function button and the screen displays all the camera settings. You can then use the joystick to navigate around the screen and select the setting you want to change. You press the joystick down (into the camera) and it acts as a button bringing up the options of whatever setting you had highlighted. I find this quick and easy to use but that may simply reflect my background as a computer programmer.

I liked the Vertical grip and it definitely improved the balance of the camera with large lenses. It's similar to the VC-7D.

LCD.

The rear LCD is clear, bright and noticeably sharper and easier to read. The extra resolution made a difference when reviewing shots.

Image quality.

This is hard for me to judge without the opportunity to examine them closely on a computer monitor. I can say the shots did look good when they connected the camera to a large LCD TV they had there. The images did look over sharpened on the large TV, but apparently that's a problem common to all large displays. Sony said they have a new range coming out which are specically designed to display still photos and have extra circuitry to improve the image quality. We will have to wait and see on that.

Overall.

I really liked the camera adn I will definitely be buying one. I felt the same way about the A700 as I did when I first started using the film 7. Both were (and are) an absolute joy to use that made me just want to go out and take pictures. To quote Ferris Bueller "If you have the means I recommend you pick one up"

From what I was told they camera should be available in the UK second week of October so not too long to wait.

Schappe skrev:
Visst har a700 dubbla inmatnings hjul eller misstolkar jag ordet "dial"?

// Peter

nej de har slängt ut det och ersatt det med knappar stället, det är D7D som hade två dials, vilket är en bättre lösning, snabbare åtkomst till de funktioner man ändrar oftast.

En teknisk uppgift jag saknar är slutartidsfördröjningen. Nikon är duktiga på att prata om det och deras D300 ska ha en fördröjning på 45 millisekunder, D3:an så lite som 37 millisekunder. Jag skulle vilja veta hur kort denna fördröjning kommer bli på A700:an. På min D7D är den alldeles för lång i vissa situationer.

Johan

Det skulle va riktigt bra om det fanns en funktion för kompensering av back/front focus problem. Har hört rykten om att det finns i D300. Är det nån som vet om detnna funktion finns i A700?

/Tomas

Johan_Hackman skrev:
En teknisk uppgift jag saknar är slutartidsfördröjningen. Nikon är duktiga på att prata om det och deras D300 ska ha en fördröjning på 45 millisekunder, D3:an så lite som 37 millisekunder. Jag skulle vilja veta hur kort denna fördröjning kommer bli på A700:an. På min D7D är den alldeles för lång i vissa situationer.

Johan

Fördröjningen är minskad rejält i A700an mot D7D och A100.

ANNONS
Götaplatsens foto – en riktig fotobutik.