Annons

Hjälp!

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

Ruuune

Medlem
Sigma vet säkert. Själv gissar jag att modellen med "II" i beteckningen är en nyare modell, förmodligen är de i praktiken likvärdiga.

/Daniel

Den dyrare av de två har APO-behandling,

Sigmas webbplats: "APO (APO Lens)
In order to attain the highest quality images, the APO lens has been made using special low-dispersion (SLD) glass and is designed to minimize color aberration."

Per.

Hittade detta på Sigmas hemsida. Vet inte om det hjälper. Blir yr i huvet av alla APO, DG, DL Super, 1, 2

What are the differences between the 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Macro II and the 70-300 F/4-5.6 APO Macro Super II zoom lenses?

A: The major difference between these two lenses is the optical performance. The DL Super model features a more conventional, achromatic optical design and uses one element of Special Low Dispersion glass (SLD). Its sharpness and contrast are rated very highly, however it is not quite as good as the APO Super model, which uses an apochromatic optical design and uses three SLD glass elements. This model has been top-rated by independent photo magazines. The APO Super model is also somewhat more expensive than the DL Super mode. If you plan to make very large enlargements from your negatives or slides, the APO Super lens may be your better choice.

http://www.sigmaphoto.com/faq/faq.asp?navigator=3

Bates skrev:
"The major difference between these two lenses is the optical performance. "

[...]

"If you plan to make very large enlargements from your negatives or slides, the APO Super lens may be your better choice."

Det var väl tydligt nog? Lägger du på några hundra så får du bättre optisk kvalitet.

Per.

Så om jag fattat det rätt så är
Sigma Objektiv Zoom Af 70-300/4,0-5,6 DG Super Macro II För Canon

det bättre av de två?

ANNONS
Köp en spegellös systemkamera från Canon och få ett 50mm objektiv på köpet hos Götaplatsens Foto.