Annons

Behöver köpråd

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

Evolito

Avslutat medlemskap
Jag är helt ny på kamerafronten, har bara lattjat lite med engångskameror innan.

Men nu i jul tänkte jag köpa en digitalkamera, främst för att det verkar bekvämare än den traditionella.

Jag tänker fota personer, sevärdheter samt i skidbacken.

Min budget ligger på 2-4000 kronor, men jag är helt nollställd på vad som gäller.
Har kikat en del på www.cyberphoto.se men jag skulle vara tacksam om jag fick lite köpråd och tips om kameror inom min prisklass.

Hi Olle.
It's probably easier for you to have a look at the various sites here in Sweden like you've been doing, pick out a handful in your price class and then head over to www.dpreview.com and read about them there. When you're finally down to a choice between, say, 2 or 3 models, ask the folks on this forum to help you make a final decision. There are just sooooooo many cameras in that price, you understand.

Bests, Duncan

Ok, thanks for the advice.

Men om någon som läser detta har en kamera i min prisklass, rekommendera gärna märke och modell!

Olle,
you're welcome. Just out of the blue, someone here mentioned a price of 3800 SEK for a Canon Ixus V2. I've used this camera and it's a great little performer. Worth taking a look at. Perhaps that gives you something to sink your teeth into a while..:)

Best, Duncan

Duncan, your'e the man!

What do you think about Samsung DigiMax 340?
When i read the facts it sounds really good, but who knows.

3M, 16 MB memory... yada yada

3590 SEK

To be honest Olle, I haven't a clue about that one. I've played with a Coolpix and a Canon V2 and that's it when it comes to the small point & shoot digitals. Someone else here may have tried it, though..?

Good Luck! Duncan

Your'e really helping me out here i'm pleased.

I like the idea of Canon V2, but the thing is that it takes almost three weeks to get!
But if your waiting for something good..

Olle,
Computer City in Backaplan, Göteborg, had them in stock a week ago. You could give them a try...
Otherwise, Andreas N said he found them somewhere for SEK3890 (look in the thread entitled Ixus V2) Try sending him an email and ask him where he found them.
Otherwise, there's always quite a few for sale at www.ebay.co.uk

Best, Duncan

Canon IXUS V2 - Klart bäst i den prisklass du angav! Kolla på Cyberphoto.se där finner du bilder tagna med kameran, och även av andra kameror.

ANNONS
Köp en spegellös systemkamera från Canon och få ett 50mm objektiv på köpet hos Götaplatsens Foto.