Annons

Nikon D3 - AF-S 24-70 för 11000:-

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

Petterus

Aktiv medlem
Hej! Letade lite annonser på en D3 på google, och hittade en annons på en lite mindre annonssajt, som var skriven på engelska. Och för skojs skull så kontaktade jag killen och frågade om den fanns kvar och om priset verkligen stämmde. Fick detta svar:
Hello Petter,

Thanks for the message,Yes we still have the Nikon D3 12.1MP DSLR Camera +Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm in stock for sale at $1500usd.this camera is a brand new one sealed in box with all complete accessories and also comes with 1year international warranty and 90days return policy.

Shipping is via FedEx this is 48hrs shipment that 2days delivery from our warehouse in united kingdom.

Payment Method is via Western Union.

Kindly get back to us with the quantity you need and also send down your full shipping details and phone number so that we can proceed.

Regards
Wayne
Tel:+44-702-405-5902

De låter ju för bra för att vara sant.. Vad tycker ni om denna idiot annons.. ?

Jag har inte fått någe mer svar ännu, men lägger upp de när jag får reda på mer!

Hej! Letade lite annonser på en D3 på google, och hittade en annons på en lite mindre annonssajt, som var skriven på engelska. Och för skojs skull så kontaktade jag killen och frågade om den fanns kvar och om priset verkligen stämmde. Fick detta svar:
Hello Petter,

Thanks for the message,Yes we still have the Nikon D3 12.1MP DSLR Camera +Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm in stock for sale at $1500usd.this camera is a brand new one sealed in box with all complete accessories and also comes with 1year international warranty and 90days return policy.

Shipping is via FedEx this is 48hrs shipment that 2days delivery from our warehouse in united kingdom.

Payment Method is via Western Union.

Kindly get back to us with the quantity you need and also send down your full shipping details and phone number so that we can proceed.

Regards
Wayne
Tel:+44-702-405-5902

De låter ju för bra för att vara sant.. Vad tycker ni om denna idiot annons.. ?

Jag har inte fått någe mer svar ännu, men lägger upp de när jag får reda på mer!

Jag tycker det låter som ett klassiskt Western Union Scam upplägg.

Läs här:
http://www.scams.flipshark.com/westernunion.html

För att citera artikeln "WHEN BUYING ONLINE, NEVER PAY WITH WESTERN UNION!
THAT MEANS NEVER, NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!"

Jaghar en pricip: alldeles oavsett hur rimlig eller orimlig prisnivån är, så svarar jag aldrig på en annons där Western Union nämns. Det är i sig ett varningstecken...

Nytt svar:

Jag skickade länken du visade..

ello Petter,

Thanks for the message and the content has been well read and understood.

Our company is registered in the United Kingdom and we are on list ofauthorized companies..

Note that we buy in container load from the manufacturer and all our prices are meant for re-sellers,and we are also having a promo sales in our company..so that why the prices are that way.

Payment Method for this sample order is via Western union money transfer.

The taxes and importation levy has to be paid first by our company before the products gets to your location that is why we have to confirm your payment first.

we shall pay all taxes in your country ourselves,all you need to pay is the amount of the products that you want to buy and you will get the products within 3 days at your house.

Note that you do not have to fear or worry has we are a reliable and legitimate company,we shall send you the tracking numbers,airway bill and the payment invoice that you will use to track and monitor your order online till they get to you within 3 days.

We have a return policy on all products: if the goods comes faulty or damaged,we shall replace them for you within 3 days or you get a refund within 24hours,Or if you receive the goods and you are not satisfy with it,we shall replace them as soon as possible.

We want you to understand that you are dealing with a legit company and in no cause should any thing such happen..

Our Company is legally registered company in United Kingdom,so you can not afford to get into any form of troubles for buying from our company..We owe you a responsiblity to ensure your package by insurance and to make sure your package is delivered to your doorstep without any damage or delay as soon as payment is confirmed.

Take Note: We would like to inform you that our Company has been in this trading business for some years now, and we have never had any of our customer complains (Past And Present) for their goods not been received, because we serve all our customers the very best they can ever get and that is what we will also do to make sure to serve you, in which we guarantee and offer you a 100% guarantee that, once your payment is been confirmed online, your order will be ship out immediately and we will get back to you with your tracking number to confirm your order online and the arrival of your package in your location /area.

Note that you have nothing to worry about cause your order with us will be treated perfectly well and will get to your location in 2daystime safe and sound without any damage.

Kindly get back to us now with your full shipping details and phone number so that we can prioceed with the packaging and labeling of your order.

Awaiting your response
Regards

Ett till svar, översatte med google till svenska:

Hej Petter,

Tack för meddelandet, Observera att du kan komma och hämta ip upp från vårt företag, men vi måste vara säkra på att du verkligen vill köpa och att du har pengar, Observera att vårt företags VD / styrelseordförande brough upp en sugestion som kommer att vara ok för båda us.Note att allt du behöver göra är att sätta in pengarna via Western Union till ditt namn som mottagare av pengarna i Storbritannien och andra namn som avsändare .. och så fort du gör allt du behöver göra är att komma tillbaka till oss med kvittensen som är kvittot.

Förfarandet är följande.

Avsändare Namn (Alla valfritt namn)
Mottagare Namn (Ditt namn)
52 KIMBERLEY ROAD, Walthamstow,
LONDON, E17 5EE
Storbritannien
Belopp som skall deponeras: 915GBP. 1500USD ()

Så snart du göra överföringen kindky komma tillbaka till oss med kvitto och när vi spåra den online via www.westernunion.com och den visar är tillgänglig för hämtning upp ska vi fortsätta med att skicka dig till vår inbjudan brev omedelbart som du måste underteckna och skicka tillbaka den till oss.

Observera att vi gör det här bara för att vara säker på att du har pengarna och göra att du är en ny kund, och eftersom vi har haft en del dåliga erfarenheter innan.

Så om du är ok med dig vänligt gå vidare med pant och även komma tillbaka till oss med betalningen bevis som är emot, så att vi kan gå vidare genom att skicka kallelsen i ett för oss att ge dig de närmaste flygplats du kommer att landa så att vi kan komma och hämta dig.

Väntar på ditt svar
Hälsningar

Jag tycker det låter som ett klassiskt Western Union Scam upplägg.

Läs här:
http://www.scams.flipshark.com/westernunion.html

För att citera artikeln "WHEN BUYING ONLINE, NEVER PAY WITH WESTERN UNION!
THAT MEANS NEVER, NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!"

Men...

Det är ju uppenbart inte något som stämmer hur orkar du tragla vidare? För de pengarna kan man ju iofs köpa en ryanair-biljett och hämta den personligen men jag skulle aldrig skicka några pengar på ett sådant upplägg.

Kolla telefonnummret tex det kan ju vara OK men hur stor är chansen?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080617184206AAcjJEp

Om det nu är så att någon vill sälja dessa grejer som då är värda runt 50 000:- begagnat för ca 11 000:- så kan man ju fråga sig: Varför skulle någon göra det? Är det för bra för att vara sant så är det nog inte sant heller.

Vad gäller Money Gram så är de också kända för att mycket sk Nigeriaskojare använder dem.

svar

jag har försökt knäcka killen ett tag, mest för att det är roligt.. Och här nedan kan du läsa en sjuk konversation med honom. Nu tillslut säger han att han skickar kameran till mig gratis, om jag hjälper honom att lägga in två annonser på blocket.. haha

3 nov 2009 kl. 15.41 skrev Dave Alex:

Once you post it,yo are required to call them and activate it,once you call them and activate it,just send me the link and your address ok.

On 11/3/09, Petter Berg <[email protected]> wrote:
I will only take care of the ad to come up on the web.. The rest is up to you.
3 nov 2009 kl. 15.30 skrev Dave Alex:

i shall send it immediately you post the ad on blocket and send me the confirmation.and you shipping details ok.

HAHA.. NO thank you.. But i could put up an ad on blocket if you send me the camera...

3 nov 2009 kl. 15.25 skrev Dave Alex:

Yes..soon we shall open a branch office in Sweden...so i want you to be one of our business partner when we open it.

ok, .. what about the picture that was not you? What is the number on the D3?..serialnumber.

So you think you should give me a D3 for free ..? It sounds a bit weird ..
And the only thing to do is to put an ad on blocket.se?

3 nov 2009 kl. 15.08 skrev Dave Alex:

Am sorry but our digital camera it's at faulty now.

What if we make a deal?i can ship out the Nikonm D3 to you for free but you have to do something for me too.

If you help me sell Apple iPhone 3GS 32Gb and Nikon D3 in a site i shall send you the camera free of charge.

This is the site..

www.blocket.se

If you can just post this products it cost just 20 dollars in your currency.

F/S Brand New Apple iPhone 3GS 32Gb

Apple iPhone 3G S, built-in 3 Megapixel Camera and digital compass, let you do everything on iPhone 3G S is up to 2x faster and more responsive than iPhone 3G. Shoot and edit a mini-masterpiece right on iPhone 3G S. Record high-quality video, trim it to the perfect length, and share it any way you want with 3G connection.

Package Content:

1 Apple iPhone 3G S Phone
1 Battery
1 Charger
1 Data Cable
1 Stereo Handsfree
1 User's Guide

Contact E-mail:[email protected]

===============================================

F/S Nikon D3 DSLR Camera Body

Package Content:

1 Nikon D3 DSLR Camera Body
1 EN-EL4a Battery
1 MH-22 Charger
1 USB Cable
1 Software Suite DW01
1 User Manual
1 AV cable
1 Neck Strap

Contact E-mail:[email protected]

If you can post thiss 2 products and send me the confirmation and your full shipping details ans phone number,i shall ship out the Nikon D3 and lens free of charge for you and you will be getting it in 2days time.

So do we have a deal?

On 11/3/09, Petter Berg <[email protected]> wrote: Hmmm.. so now your name is CHIN SIANG? and not Dave Alex or,Wayne as the email saids..?? That emails is from google..
Take a picture with the nikon D3 and send it to me as an orginal jpg with all exif data.

3 nov 2009 kl. 14.44 skrev Dave Alex:

We deal on Telecommunications,Video Games,Laptops and Digital Cameras.

Note that we are currently opening a branch office in Netherlands and Germany,so this reason the company is trying to upgrade our company's website ok.

I have attached another picture of me holding the Nikon D3 camera.

I await your shipping details and phone number.

How come that website doesnt show any camera products, they said: we are UK Data Limited, we sell company credit reports... not cameras. we do not sell electrical goods

3 nov 2009 kl. 14.21 skrev Dave Alex:

Below is our company details..

Company Details - CELL-LINKS LTD
Registered No.05625437
52 KIMBERLEY ROAD, WALTHAMSTOW,
LONDON, E17 5EE

You can also view the link..

http://www.ukdata.com/creditreports/viewCompanyDetails.do?companyId=05625437&only-match=1

I have attached the picsyure you required..So you are sending $450usd now and when you get the goods you send the remaining balance.

Kindly get back to us with your full shipping details and phone number so that we can proceed with the packaging and labeling of your order.

Regards

BTW, whats the name of your company?

3 nov 2009 kl. 13.53 skrev Dave Alex:

Ok....you know what?let's do it this way...

We can allow you pay 30% advance payment and after receiving the goods you pay the remaining balance..is that ok by you?

i see...

This is to unsafe for my company.. You should get a client here in sweden, to ship the cameras to, so you could sell cameras in sweden without payment problems..

Thanks Anyway!

3 nov 2009 kl. 13.47 skrev Dave Alex:

Note that it's just a matter of TRUST and PROOF that you have the money.

If you really want to come you should'nt bodder yourself about depositing the moey,atleast you are not sending the money to me?you are the Receiver of the money in which after you see and inspect the camera here in UK,you will be the one to go to the nearest western union cloce to us and withdraw the money andd give us in Cash.

We just need proof that you have the money and that you are really coming to our company.

So i advice you go ahead with the deposit if you are really coming and get back to us with the proof of payment.

Dave.

This is where far too complicated .. The easiest would be if you could send the camera, and when I see that it is OK, so can I transfer money to you. I have nothing to gain by deceiving you. If the camera is the one I ordered so I have all the gratitude that give you money for the camera.

If I come by your office, why can not I give you money in your hand only. why by Western Union?

3 nov 2009 kl. 13.35 skrev Dave Alex:

Hello Petter,

Thanks for the message,Note that you can come pick ip up from our company,but we need to be sure you really want to buy and that you have the money,Note that our company's CEO/Chairman brough up a sugestion that will be ok for the both of us.Note that all you need to do is deposit the money via Western Union to your name as the Receiver of the money in UK and any other Name as the Sender..and as soon as you do it all you need to do is just get back to us with the proof of payment which is the receipt.

The Procedure is as follows.

Senders Name{Any Name Of your Choice}
Receivers Name{Your Name}
52 KIMBERLEY ROAD, WALTHAMSTOW,
LONDON, E17 5EE
United Kingdom
Amount to be deposited:915GBP.{1500USD}

As soon as you make the deposit kindky get back to us with the receipt and once we track it online via www.westernunion.com and it show's available for pick up we shall proceed with sending you our invitation letter immediately which you will need to sign and send it back to us.

Note that we are doing this just to be sure that you have the money and cause you are a new customer,and because we have had some bad experience before.

So if you are ok with you kindly go ahead with the deposit and also get back to us with the payment proof which is the receipt,so that we can proceed by sending you the invitation letter in other for us to give you the nearest airport you are going to land so that we can come pick you up.

Awaiting your response
Regards

Men...

Det är ju uppenbart inte något som stämmer hur orkar du tragla vidare? För de pengarna kan man ju iofs köpa en ryanair-biljett och hämta den personligen men jag skulle aldrig skicka några pengar på ett sådant upplägg.

Kolla telefonnummret tex det kan ju vara OK men hur stor är chansen?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080617184206AAcjJEp

Om det nu är så att någon vill sälja dessa grejer som då är värda runt 50 000:- begagnat för ca 11 000:- så kan man ju fråga sig: Varför skulle någon göra det? Är det för bra för att vara sant så är det nog inte sant heller.

Vad gäller Money Gram så är de också kända för att mycket sk Nigeriaskojare använder dem.

ANNONS
Götaplatsens foto – en riktig fotobutik.