Annons

Batterigrepp Canon 550D - Med eller utan LCD?

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

larssonm

Medlem
Jag tänkte köpa ett batterigrepp till min nyinköpta Canon 550D.

Canon original är för dyr just nu, men såg att det fanns billigare att köpa på ebay osv.

Den ena modellen ser ut som original, men den andra har en LCD display och några extra knappar.

Är den med LCD ett bättre köp ?

Modellerna jag har kollat på heter:
Meike MK-550D och Meike MK-550DL (lcd)

Skiljer inte så mycket i pris mellan modellerna, ca 10$

Vem av dom är bästa köpet ?

Är den med LCD ett bättre köp ?

Modellerna jag har kollat på heter:
Meike MK-550D och Meike MK-550DL (lcd)

Skiljer inte så mycket i pris mellan modellerna, ca 10$

Vem av dom är bästa köpet ?

Har inte den med LCD lite funktioner med timer och så? Annars vet jag inte riktigt vad man skulle vilja ha den extra displayen till.

Säljs även på linkdelight, något billigare än 4-500:- om jag inte minns fel!

Har själv lcd versionen just för att den har timerfunktion (dvs intervall för t.ex. timelapse osv).

Är den där timerfunktionen bra att ha? Är helt ny på systemkamera, så kan inte så mkt om det..
Har den fler funktioner, eller är det bara timern ?

Är den med lcd värd 100kr extra jämfört med den utan lcd ?

Ja, är linkdelight jag tänkt köpa på, billigare än ebay, ca 500kr inkl frakt
Det som ingår då är:
LCD Timer Battery Grip for Canon EOS Digital 550D/Rebel T2i x1
Battery Holder for 6 AA batteries x1
Battery Holder for LP-E8 batteries x1
Li-ion Battery as LP-E8 x2
Aputure 1m Remote Switch for Canon RS-60E3 x 1
CR1620 coin battery x1
Infrared Remote Control as Canon RC5 x1
User Manual in English/Chinese x1
Original Manufactory Package

Är denna jag funderade på LCD Battery Grip for Canon 550D/Rebel T2i w/ 2xLP-E8

Professional function instruction the battery grip with the clock display,wireless infrared remote control receiver and timer function
1.After the cells,LCD showed a 24-hour clock display mode press > button showed year,month,day After 10 seconds will return to clock display. Press it again.Back to the clock display.
2.In the clock display mode ,Press "OK" button over 3 seconds.can enter the clock setting mode,over 30 seconds to quit setting menu you may press "<,>,^,v button to set hour,second,year month,day.
Wireless infrared remote control function
Press "^" or "v" to choose wireless infrared remote control mode,LCD show and clock display.At this time the battery grip can receive infrared remote control signal and control of the camera take pictures you may use canon or nikon and Meike Wireless infrared remote control.
Timing photo function
1.Press "<"or">" to choose timing photo function,LCD show Delay,long,intv
2.Press"<"or">" to choose delay,long,intvl,N
3.Press "set" button over 2 seconds,you will enter to the set up menu and press Button to set up the parameters.select"time","frame",by ^ or v the selected parameters are flash displayed.Press "set" button for over 2 seconds to quit setting menu.
4.Press "<",">" button, you can set up the timer for photograping
Button Decription
1.">" in clock mode press,press once the display date,press 10 seconds to exit.In the regular camera mode,camera use to perform the timing and the suspension of regular photograph
2./L"Press once,LED backligh will keep light arround 10 second Press/L button for seconds until LED will display press again by 2 seconds out of lock.
3.Press"set" to enter and quit set up menu
4.Press"<" or ">" to chooseleft and right press ^,V button to set up the mode you need and set up parameter under to set up menu.
Attention: Please replace CR1620 battery if LCD screen is not display

Är den där timerfunktionen bra att ha? Är helt ny på systemkamera, så kan inte så mkt om det..
Har den fler funktioner, eller är det bara timern ?

Är den med lcd värd 100kr extra jämfört med den utan lcd ?

Ja, är linkdelight jag tänkt köpa på, billigare än ebay, ca 500kr inkl frakt
Det som ingår då är:
LCD Timer Battery Grip for Canon EOS Digital 550D/Rebel T2i x1
Battery Holder for 6 AA batteries x1
Battery Holder for LP-E8 batteries x1
Li-ion Battery as LP-E8 x2
Aputure 1m Remote Switch for Canon RS-60E3 x 1
CR1620 coin battery x1
Infrared Remote Control as Canon RC5 x1
User Manual in English/Chinese x1
Original Manufactory Package

Är denna jag funderade på LCD Battery Grip for Canon 550D/Rebel T2i w/ 2xLP-E8

Precis den jag har köpt.. Vad ska man säga, kvaliteten är över förväntan för de pengarna, riktigt billigt. Knapparna är väl inte så roliga, men de fungerar absolut och finns ett bra reglage för att inaktivera dem under transport eller när de inte behövs.

Jag skulle rekommendera produkten, sen huruvida man hade saknat lcd'n vet jag inte, men skiljer bara en hundring.. Samtidigt är det timerfunktionen man har användning för i princip, displayen visar även klockan, möjligt att det finns funktioner jag inte utforskat än eftersom jag fick hem det i veckan!

Timer funktionen motsvarar den du får i vissa fjärrkontroller till kameran, du kan ställa in så att det tas bilder i olika intervaller över en viss tid helt enkelt.

Sen ska man väl inte ha några höga förväntningar med tanke på priset, är man ute efter en ren kvalitetsvara bör man köpa canons original.

Är det några kompalitetsproblem med det där batterigreppet?

Någon som handlat från den shoppen, funkade det bra?

@Marcus Larsson

Hi Marcus,
I write you from France and used Google translate to understand your discussion since I don't speak Swedish.

I've been offered a used EOS 550D equipped with the grip Meike 550-DL. Unfortunaltely, there was no manual included for the grip.

When I introduce the 2 batteries in the grip, the LCD panel displays << 0:00'27'' >> and doesn't allow me to make any change (no reaction when I click any button of the grip, no possibility to set the date, etc). I saw in on your thread that "Please replace CR1620 battery if LCD screen is not display". The problem is that I don't see any place where to put a small battery into the grip itself.

Could you help me ? Is there anything written in the manual that could solve my problem ?
Thanks in advance,
Bruno

@Marcus Larsson

Hi Marcus,
I write you from France and used Google translate to understand your discussion since I don't speak Swedish.

I've been offered a used EOS 550D equipped with the grip Meike 550-DL. Unfortunaltely, there was no manual included for the grip.

When I introduce the 2 batteries in the grip, the LCD panel displays << 0:00'27'' >> and doesn't allow me to make any change (no reaction when I click any button of the grip, no possibility to set the date, etc). I saw in on your thread that "Please replace CR1620 battery if LCD screen is not display". The problem is that I don't see any place where to put a small battery into the grip itself.

Could you help me ? Is there anything written in the manual that could solve my problem ?
Thanks in advance,
Bruno

Try to reset the grip by taking out the small battery, and replace it. The timer should start over at 0:00'00, then press and hold the "OK" button to set the time and date, when done wait for a minute, and then it should be okay if the battery is.

Try to reset the grip by taking out the small battery, and replace it. The timer should start over at 0:00'00, then press and hold the "OK" button to set the time and date, when done wait for a minute, and then it should be okay if the battery is.

Thanks a lot Anton for your quick answer ... but my problem is that I don't see any small battery inside the grip when I pull it out of the camera nor any place to put it. I guess it must be somewhere since something is diplayed on the LCD screen but I can't find it. Is there something to unscrew ?

Thanks a lot Anton for your quick answer ... but my problem is that I don't see any small battery inside the grip when I pull it out of the camera nor any place to put it. I guess it must be somewhere since something is diplayed on the LCD screen but I can't find it. Is there something to unscrew ?

Ah, take out the batteries from the grip, then if you looke closely on the inside (juss where you slide in the big batteries) there's a little "flap", open that and there's the small battery inside!

Markus:
Vilken modell blev det, och varifrån köpte du en (tull/moms etc)?

Vet inte om jag är helt ute och cyklar, men som jag förstått det så blir det ingen tull/moms på paket med varor för under 500:-, förutsatt att man fastnar i tullen och det ens blir möjligt med avgifter. Aldrig hänt mig, och har för mig att jag läst detta, frågan är ju bara var då jag tappat bort källan!

Köpte Meike MK-550DL. http://www.linkdelight.com/vmchk/B6K-LCD-Timer-Battery-Grip-for-Canon-550D/Rebel-T2i-w/-2xLP-E8.html

Köpte saker för totalt 101,55$ och klarade mig från tullavgifter.
Beställde den 6/2, de sa senare att de skickat min order den 11/2.
Enligt kollinr så blev paketet inlämnat den 18/2 och lämnade hongkkong den 22/2, kunde hämta ut det den 24/2.

Tullsatsen beräknas på varans inköpspris med tillägg av frakt och eventuell transportförsäkring. Om försändelsen innehåller varor med ett sammanlagt värde på högst 1400 kronor behöver du inte betala någon tull.
http://www.tullverket.se/innehallao...dutanforeu.4.4ab1598c11632f3ba9280005754.html

Är paketet märkt som gåva, skickat från privatperson och inte är värt mer än 500kr så är det tullfritt.
http://www.tullverket.se/innehallao...anutlandet.4.4ab1598c11632f3ba9280005731.html

Markus:
Vilken modell blev det, och varifrån köpte du en (tull/moms etc)?

Senast ändrad:
Okay, it's Bruno again. I still need your help (and really feel like a jerk ...) : I've changed the cell, set the date and hour and followed the instructions to set intervelometer ... but still don't see how this function works.

Here is what I did :
1/ in "Intvl" I set the time lapse (eg 2") that press OK
2/ I'm back at "DELAY" (which flashes)
3/ I use <> buttons to go to N where I set the number of pictures (eg "4"), then press OK.

At the point, I guess that intervelometer is "on". So I tried everything (press the shutter button on the camera ... on the grip ... put on "timer" in the camera ...) nothing works. Did I miss something ? (I guess so).

Press the play button to start, after you are done with the settings.
you need to change "long" (exposure time) parameter to someting else, like for example 1.

Okay, it's Bruno again. I still need your help (and really feel like a jerk ...) : I've changed the cell, set the date and hour and followed the instructions to set intervelometer ... but still don't see how this function works.

Here is what I did :
1/ in "Intvl" I set the time lapse (eg 2") that press OK
2/ I'm back at "DELAY" (which flashes)
3/ I use <> buttons to go to N where I set the number of pictures (eg "4"), then press OK.

At the point, I guess that intervelometer is "on". So I tried everything (press the shutter button on the camera ... on the grip ... put on "timer" in the camera ...) nothing works. Did I miss something ? (I guess so).

ANNONS
Götaplatsens foto – en riktig fotobutik.